Pfizer’s Social Media Round-Up—June Edition
As a Fortune 50 company at the forefront of healthcare and science, Pfizer leadership consistently leads the conversation, drives discussion, and impacts markets. It can be tough to keep up with the constant flow of content as the company, our executives, and our initiatives make news online, in the business world, and in our lives.
So, in this new monthly series, we’ll help you stay abreast of some of the ways Pfizer is breaking through the noise, by highlighting some of our thought leaders’ most thought-provoking posts and sharing prominent mentions of Pfizer across social media.
June was a busy month for both Pfizer and the world at large, and this collection of content reflects Pfizer’s commitment to community, via posts about Pride Month, World Refugee Day, and Juneteenth, and our continued pursuit of breakthroughs in oncology, alopecia areata, and more.
From Our Leadership
- CEO Albert Bourla co-signs statement from International Rescue Committee calling for refugee support from the private sector
- Chief People Experience Officer Payal Sahni Becher features Juneteenth reflections from Pfizer’s Global Black Community
- CEO Albert Bourla commends Pfizer’s 2023 Pride Journal
- Chief Commercial Officer Angela Hwang discusses Pfizer’s commitment to disruption in the health industry at Cannes Lions 2023
- CEO Albert Bourla discusses Pfizer’s oncology breakthroughs
- Reuters on FDA approval of Pfizer’s alopecia areata treatment
- World 50 on critical communications with Chief Corporate Affairs Officer Sally Susman
- CNN on CDC advisory committee’s backing of RSV vaccine for adults 60+
- Cannes Lions interview on creativity in healthcare with CMO Drew Panoyiotou
- BioPharma Dive on Pfizer’s effective antibiotic for gram-negative infections
10.02.2023 Health Equity Investments Partnerships Meet 6 of the 20 Organizations Making an Impact Through the Global Health Innovation Grants Program 09.29.2023 Diseases & Conditions Partnerships Patient Centricity Ulcerative Colitis Wellness Helping UC Patients to “Live Fully” with Sunny Anderson 09.25.2023 Responsibility Pfizer’s Rocky Mount Facility Restarts Production Amid First Phase of Post-Tornado Recovery Efforts 09.22.2023 Diseases & Conditions Diversity & Inclusion Health Equity Patient Centricity Rare Diseases Sickle Cell Disease An Open Letter in Support of Sickle Cell Disease Communities 09.20.2023 Cancer Health Literacy Leadership Patient Centricity Patient-Friendly Health Literacy Resources for Cancer Patients and Caregivers