September Social Media Round-Up—DEI, CMO, and Rocky Mount Resumes
This September, Albert Bourla, Pfizer’s CEO, attended Black Corporate Directors Conference to discuss minority representation across all sectors, and our social roundup starts with his thoughts on their mission. Our Chief Marketing Officer discusses his first year as Pfizer’s first CMO and where we go from here. It’s an illuminating read from an innovative thinker.
In other news, we made a TIME Magazine list, announced a new plan to make sure clinical trials participants have access to their own data, and resumed production at our Rocky Mount facility, which was damaged by a summer tornado. Catch up below.
From Our Leadership
- CEO Albert Bourla shares a report from the Black Corporate Directors Council
- Global Chief Marketing Office Drew Panayiotou reflects on his first year at Pfizer, and provides his game plan to change 1 billion lives
- CEO Albert Bourla recaps his first visit to the Digital Health New York Summit
- Chief Medical Officer Aida Habtezion announces Pfizer’s new initiative to return clinical trial data to the participants
- CEO Albert Bourla is proud of Pfizer’s inclusion in Time’s list of World’s Best Companies
- Chief Business Innovation Officer Aamir Malik discusses his time with Pfizer’s summer interns and shares the best career advice he’s received
11.29.2023 Covid-19 Diseases & Conditions Medicines Wellness Pfizer’s 2-in 1 At-Home Test Enables Convenient Testing for both COVID-19 and the Flu 11.21.2023 Antimicrobial Resistance Artificial Intelligence Medicines Wellness Listen Now: Award-Winning ‘Science Will Win’ Podcast Explores Antimicrobial Resistance 11.16.2023 Albert Bourla Business Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Discusses Curing the Epidemic of Exclusion at APEC CEO Summit 11.13.2023 Medicines Pfizer’s TALZENNA® in Combination with XTANDI® Receives CHMP Positive Opinion in the European Union for Adult Patients with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer 11.01.2023 Albert Bourla Business Covid-19 Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Responsibility October Social Media Round-Up—Israel-Hamas War, COVID-19 Treatment News, and Pfizer Makes Forbes List