- What are you most looking forward to learning at the Aspen Ideas Festival?
I want to understand what the broader unmet needs are in human health from the perspective of others both inside and outside of the pharmaceutical industry. Being at Pfizer we’re in a unique position to shape how pharmaceutical research can be targeted to solve the most important challenges in this space.
- What panels are you looking forward to attending at the Aspen Ideas Festival?
Look forward to seeing DiSanzo and Kraft's talk on the intersection of artificial intelligence and medicine. I’ve also long been interested in the precision medicine, which our own Mikael Dolsten is giving a talk on.
- If you were speaking on a panel at Aspen Ideas Festival, what would you be speaking about?
I would love to engage in discussion on this intersection between curing human diseases and the role of data science, machine learning, and AI in advancing that goal. Fortunately, we will have a chance to discuss those things during the twitter live session.
- What were your favorite panels or sessions that you attended?
- What did you learn from these panels?
- What is one thing you learned at Aspen that you’d be applying to your work life?