Press Release Archive
Full data from the Phase 3 CROWN study in lung cancer will be presented during the Presidential Symposium
Rockland, MA and New York, US, September 18, 2020 – EMD Serono, the biopharmaceutical business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany in the US and Canada, and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced the publication of detailed results from the Phase III JAVELIN Bladder 100 study online ahead of print in The New England Journal of Medicine.
- Company has 89 pipeline projects spread across 6 targeted therapeutic areas with 4 programs in registration and 23 in Phase 3
- 27 key programs highlighted, including assets that could potentially contribute revenu
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a discussion with Albert Bourla, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, at the J.P. Morgan 11th Annual U.S. All Stars Conference on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. EDT.
- Immunization of non-human primates (rhesus macaques) with BNT162b2, a nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) candidate that expresses the SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein, resulted in strong anti-viral effects against an infectious SARS-CoV-2 challenge
- The proposed agreement is intended to provide a supply of 200 million doses and an option to purchase additional 100 million doses, with deliveries starting by the end of 2020, subject to regulatory approval
- The vaccine supply for the EU would be produced by BioNT
-- Nine CEOs sign historic pledge to continue to make the safety and well-being of vaccinated individuals the top priority in development of the first COVID-19 vaccines
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to access a live video webcast of its virtual Investor Day held over two days: Monday, September 14, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. EDT to 4:00 p.m. EDT and Tuesday, September 15, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. EDT to 1:00 p.m. EDT.
- In a Phase 1 study in the U.S., at 7 days after a second dose of 30μg, BNT162b2 elicited SARS-CoV-2–neutralizing geometric mean titers (GMTs) in younger adults (18-55 years of age) that were 3.8 times the GMT of a panel of 38 sera of SARS-CoV-2 convalescent patients, and in older ad
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today that it will be holding its rescheduled Investor Day virtually over two days: Monday, September 14, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. EDT to approximately 4:00 p.m. EDT and Tuesday, September 15, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. EDT to approximately 1:00 p.m. EDT.
- Supply to be provided over the course of 2021, subject to Health Canada approval
- Agreement is part of Pfizer's and BioNTech's global commitment to help address the pandemic
- Pfizer and BioNTech began a Phase 2b/3 safety and efficacy trial and remain on track to seek regulatory review as early as October 2020 , and manufacture globally up to 100 million dos
Phase 3 CROWN trial meets primary endpoint at an interim analysis for efficacy
- Supply of 120 million doses to be provided in the first half of 2021, subject to regulatory approval
- Agreement is part of Pfizer’s and BioNTech’s global commitment to help address the pandemic
- Pfizer and BioNTech began a Phase 2b/3 safety and
- Companies advance nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) candidate BNT162b2, which encodes an optimized SARS-CoV-2 full-length spike glycoprotein, at a 30µg dose level in a 2 dose regimen into Phase 2/3 Study
- Candidate and dose level selection info
- U.S. government placed an initial order of 100 million doses for $1.95 billion and can acquire up to 500 million additional doses
- Americans to receive the vaccine for free consistent with U.S.
Note: These press releases were issued in the United States and are intended as reference information for U.S. investors and journalists. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and Pfizer assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.