Press Release Archive
- U.K. regulator, MHRA, authorizes supply of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine for emergency supply under Regulation 174; Companies are ready to deliver the first doses to the U.K.
– If approved, marstacimab has potential to be a best-in-class treatment option among novel non-factor agents –
- In addition to today’s submission to the FDA, the companies have already initiated rolling submissions across the globe including in Australia, Canada, Europe, Japan and the U.K., and plan to submit applications immediately to other regulato
LORBRENA treatment resulted in 72% reduction in risk of progression or death
Data also show secondary endpoint of intra-cranial response substantially improved with LORBRENA
- Primary efficacy analysis demonstrates BNT162b2 to be 95% effective against COVID-19 beginning 28 days after the first dose;170 confirmed cases of COVID-19 were evaluated, with 162 observed in the placebo group versus 8 in the vaccine group
- Efficacy was
- Actions include Pfizer’s S. COVID-19 Immunization Pilot Program, that aims to help inform vaccine deployment and delivery logistics nationally
- Pfizer has been preparing for S. distribution for a vaccine, if authorized or approved, including coordinating with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Operation Warp Speed
NEW YORK, 16 November 2020 — Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) today announced the U.S.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today that it has completed the transaction to spin off its Upjohn Business and combine it with Mylan N.V. to form Viatris Inc.
—Analysis of the Phase 3 ATTR-ACT clinical trial combined with its long-term extension study published in European Journal of Heart Failure—
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a discussion with Angela Hwang, Group President, Biopharmaceuticals Group, at the 2nd Annual Wolfe Research Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 9:50 a.m. EST.
-Following an initial 12-week induction treatment phase, fewer patients treated with abrocitinib experienced a flare than those on placebo at any point in the trial over 40 weeks-
- Agreement provides a supply of 200 million doses and an option to request additional 100 million doses, with deliveries anticipated to start by the end of 2020, subject to regulatory approval
- The vaccine supply for the EU will be produced b
- Vaccine candidate was found to be more than 90% effective in preventing COVID-19 in participants without evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection in the first interim efficacy analysis
- Analysis evaluated 94 confirmed cases of C
Late-breaking data to be presented at ACR Convergence: the American College of Rheumatology/Association of Rheumatology Professionals’ Virtual Meeting
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today further details regarding the proposed spin-off of its Upjohn Business and the subsequent combination of Mylan and the Upjohn Business to form Viatris Inc.
Pfizer Announces Record Date for the Proposed Transaction
-Filings based on robust abrocitinib clinical trial data demonstrating significant symptom improvement versus placebo as well as a consistent safety profile-
NEU-ISENBURG, Germany & FRANKFURT, Germany & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The German Breast Group (GBG) and Pfizer Inc.
– Results demonstrated improved treatment burden with once-weekly injection –
Note: These press releases were issued in the United States and are intended as reference information for U.S. investors and journalists. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and Pfizer assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.