Press Release Archive
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced the pricing of a debt offering consisting of four tranches of notes:
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced updated Phase 1b clinical data on PF-06939926, an investigational gene therapy being developed to treat Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).
20-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine elicits consistent immune response across three different lots
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today that it will be holding its rescheduled Investor Day on Monday, September 14, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. EDT. Pfizer postponed its Investor Day, originally scheduled for March 31, 2020, due to health and safety concerns around the COVID-19 pandemic.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a discussion with Charles Triano, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, at the RBC Capital Markets 2020 Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 11:30 a.m. EDT.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to view and listen to a webcast of a conference call with investment analysts on Friday, May 15, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. EDT. The purpose of the call is to review the DMD data presentation at the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT) 2020 Annual Meeting.
A new study published in The Journal of Infectious Diseases showed high rates of GBS infection among the elderly, African Americans, and people with chronic conditions
NEWYORK,N.Y.,May 1 – Pfizer Inc.
Phase2 vaccine candidate, VLA15, is being evaluated for adult and pediatric indications in North America and Europe.
MAINZ, Germany and NEW YORK, April 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX, “BioNTech” or “the Company”) and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) have announced that the first cohort of BioNTech’s Phase 1/2 clinical trial has been dosed. Twelve study participants were dosed with vaccine candidate BNT162 in Germany since dosing began on April 23, 2020. The trial is the first clinical trial of a COVID-19 vaccine candidate in Germany. Pfizer and BioNTech plan to initiate trials for BNT162 in the United States upon regulatory approval, which is expected shortly.
Declares 38-Cent Second-Quarter 2020 Dividend
- First COVID-19-related clinical trial to start in Germany
- Initial dose escalation phase to target dose range of 1µg to 100µg
- Clinical supply from BioNTech’s GMP-certified mRNA production facilities in Europe
- Four vaccine candidates to enter clinical development
MAINZ, Germany and NEW YORK
- Anti-viral compounds show activity against SARS-CoV-2 in preclinical screening
- Pfizer and BioNTech enter into collaboration agreement to co-develop potential COVID-19 vaccine
- Company shares additional data and analysis of azithromycin
- Pfizer and BioNTech to jointly develop COVID-19 vaccine, initially in the United States and Europe, and scale-up manufacturing capacity to support global supply
- Potential to supply millions of vaccine doses by the end of 2020 subject to technical success of the d
- Breakthrough Therapy Designation and Submission based on positive Phase III JAVELIN Bladder 100 study results
- Supplemental Biologics License Application being reviewed under FDA Real-Time Oncology Review (RTOR) pilot program
- JAVELIN Bladder 100 marks the first time any immunotherapy has demonstrated in Phase III an overall survival benefit vs standard of care in first-line locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma
Rockland, MA and New York, US, April 9, 2020 – EMD Serono, the biopharmaceutical
BRAFTOVI plus cetuximab is the first-and-only FDA-approved targeted regimen specifically for adults with previously treated metastatic CRC with a BRAFV600E mutation
Note: These press releases were issued in the United States and are intended as reference information for U.S. investors and journalists. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and Pfizer assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.