Press Release Archive
Declares 38-Cent Second-Quarter 2020 Dividend
- First COVID-19-related clinical trial to start in Germany
- Initial dose escalation phase to target dose range of 1µg to 100µg
- Clinical supply from BioNTech’s GMP-certified mRNA production facilities in Europe
- Four vaccine candidates to enter clinical development
MAINZ, Germany and NEW YORK
- Pfizer and BioNTech to jointly develop COVID-19 vaccine, initially in the United States and Europe, and scale-up manufacturing capacity to support global supply
- Potential to supply millions of vaccine doses by the end of 2020 subject to technical success of the d
- Anti-viral compounds show activity against SARS-CoV-2 in preclinical screening
- Pfizer and BioNTech enter into collaboration agreement to co-develop potential COVID-19 vaccine
- Company shares additional data and analysis of azithromycin
- Breakthrough Therapy Designation and Submission based on positive Phase III JAVELIN Bladder 100 study results
- Supplemental Biologics License Application being reviewed under FDA Real-Time Oncology Review (RTOR) pilot program
- JAVELIN Bladder 100 marks the first time any immunotherapy has demonstrated in Phase III an overall survival benefit vs standard of care in first-line locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma
Rockland, MA and New York, US, April 9, 2020 – EMD Serono, the biopharmaceutical
BRAFTOVI plus cetuximab is the first-and-only FDA-approved targeted regimen specifically for adults with previously treated metastatic CRC with a BRAFV600E mutation
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc.
- Building on Pfizer’s longstanding commitment to fight infectious diseases, grants will help address urgent needs of U.S.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced the election of Dr. Susan Desmond-Hellmann to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. Dr. Desmond-Hellmann, age 62, was also appointed to the Governance & Sustainability Committee and the Science and Technology Committee of Pfizer’s Board.
Three leading biopharmaceutical companies have announced programs enabling employees with medical and laboratory expertise to volunteer their services to local healthcare systems and those hardest hit by COVID-19.
- First in the industry sustainability bond provides opportunities to invest in projects supporting environmental sustainability and health of vulnerable populations
- Supports United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Due to global impact of COVID-19 pandemic, transaction now expected to close in the second half of 2020 and Mylan’s EGM moved to June 30 -
EUCRISA is the first and only 100% steroid-free, topical prescription medication approved for patients as young as 3 months of age in the United States
JADE COMPARE trial met all co-primary endpoints
Study included dupilumab in active control arm
Safety profile for abrocitinib consistent with previous studies
20-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine demonstrated comparable safety and immunogenicity profile to licensed pneumococcal vaccines
Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today that given the unique circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic and Pfizer’s responsibility to prioritize the health and safety of colleagues and invited guests, the company will reschedule its planned March 31, 2020 Investor Day for a later date.
At this point, there isn’t a timetable for rescheduling the event and Pfizer will work within the context of appropriate guidance from health authorities to determine a future date.
About Pfizer: Breakthroughs That Change Patients’ Lives
Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) today announced top-line results from one of its Phase 3 studies (NCT03760146), which evaluated the safety and immunogenicity of its 20-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (20vPnC) candidate in adults 18 years of age or older not previously vaccinated against pneumococcal disease.
Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) announced today that JADE COMPARE (B7451029) met its co-primary efficacy endpoints. The Phase 3 study evaluated the safety and efficacy of abrocitinib, an investigational oral once-daily Janus kinase 1 (JAK1) inhibitor, in adults with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis who were also on background topical therapy. The study also included an active control arm, dupilumab, a biologic treatment administered by subcutaneous injection, compared with placebo.
Note: These press releases were issued in the United States and are intended as reference information for U.S. investors and journalists. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and Pfizer assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.