One of Americas Greatest Workplaces 2023
Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies All-Stars 2023
Forbes Top Employers for Diversity 2022
TRABALHAR NA PFIZER
Na Pfizer, somos movidos pela descoberta de novas curas – e movidos pelo impacto na qualidade de vida de pacientes... Em todo o mundo. Se você se identifica com as nossas motivações , irá descobrir que não há melhor lugar para iniciar – e continuar –a sua carreira do que na Pfizer.
A ciência constitui o pilar da nossa empresa. Por isso não é de admirar que os nossos cientistas estejam entre os melhores do mundo. Na Pfizer, eles encontram as instalações, os recursos, e a tecnologia necessária para responderem a alguns dos desafios de saúde mais complexos do mundo. Assim, é natural que cientistas de todo o mundo escolham a Pfizer como o local ideal para desenvolverem as suas competências.
A Pfizer, é uma empresa focada tanto na sua cultura interna quanto na sua imagem externa. Ao incentivar uma mentalidade de Ownership a nossa cultura OWNIT! permite a cada colega construir a sua própria carreira de sucesso , ao mesmo tempo que estimula resultados de negócio positivos. A cultura OWNIT! enfatiza a responsabilidade e a liderança , o crescimento e a aprendizagem, a oportunidade e a inovação.
Junte-se a nós e irá conhecer colegas com os mais variados backgrounds e formações que contribuem ativamente para a nossa missão – desde o desenvolvimento de fármacos ao marketing, da tecnologia às vendas, e muito mais.
Se a sua paixão é descobrir e comercializar novas curas através de tecnologias avançadas ou simplesmente ajudar a melhorar a vida de outras pessoas, junte-se à Pfizer e a outros profissionais com motivações semelhantes às suas.
Join the Pfizer Talent community to stay informed of new openings, recruiting events, and news & information on Pfizer careers. To learn more visit Pfizer Talent Community
Our core values are simple, powerful, and interconnected: courage, excellence, equity, and joy. We recognize that courage, excellence, and joy are only possible when we ensure that all our colleagues feel welcome and included at every step of their Pfizer journey. If you’re a veteran or a person with a disability who would like to join our global talent community, we encourage you to explore our Pfizer Careers page and apply so you can be part of our purpose—Breakthroughs that Change Patients’ Lives.
At Pfizer we want to do our best to support the needs of all our colleagues. Pfizer provides reasonable accommodations to qualified colleagues and applicants pursuant to federal, state and local laws for reasons which include, but are not limited to, those related to disability, pregnancy, childbirth and religion. Should you require accommodations for the application and/or interview processes, you can contact us at Candidate Accommodations or speak with your recruiter.
Note: The mailbox above is intended only for individuals who require accommodations. For all other individuals, please navigate to the Pfizer Careers search page to complete your job search. Emails and correspondence received outside the scope of accommodations will not be responded to. Thank you.
Our core values are simple, powerful, and interconnected: courage, excellence, equity, and joy.
We recognize that courage, excellence, and joy are only possible when we ensure that all our colleagues feel welcome and included at every step of their Pfizer journey.
If you’re a veteran or a person with a disability who would like to join our global talent community, we encourage you to explore our Pfizer Careers page and apply so you can be part of our purpose—Breakthroughs that Change Patients’ Lives.
Pfizer offers competitive compensation and benefits based on a variety of factors including prior experience, geographic location, and talent pool availability:
- Pay for Performance Philosophy and Practices: Pfizer structures its compensation policies and practices to recognize that colleagues should be rewarded based on the contributions they make to our business.
- Benefits to Maintain and Promote Health and Wellness: Depending on the customs and laws of a specific country, Pfizer offers colleagues health and wellness programs that help them maintain and promote optimum health and wellness. These programs can include health and disability insurance, preventative health programs, medical screening, free or reduced-cost vaccinations, discounts on Pfizer products, and nutrition and fitness counseling.
- Benefits to Help Colleagues Meet Financial Goals: Depending on local custom and practice, Pfizer offers colleagues several benefits to help them meet their financial goals. These programs can include access to colleague-directed retirement funds, company contributions to retirement financial vehicles, life insurance, and financial planning education.
- Breakthrough Benefits for the moments that matter: Whether you’re caring for your children, your spouse/partner, your parent(s), another loved one, or yourself, Pfizer provides resources and time off to help. New parents may take at least 12 weeks of paid leave following the birth or adoption of their child and may also take up to 2 weeks of paid caregiver leave each year to care for family members.
At Pfizer we’re committed to our people and their growth because that enables us to deliver on our purpose: breakthroughs that change patient’s lives.
Every Pfizer colleague contributes to our company values – Courage, Excellence, Equity and Joy. Recently, Pfizer was recognized with many awards demonstrating how much we care about our people, and how important they are to us.
Creating a working environment that is exciting, innovative, inspiring, and safe is one of our greatest motivations. These awards are a testament to living our culture. Take a look at some of our recent achievements around the world.
We’ve transformed growth and development at Pfizer to ensure that everyone can follow the path to their dream career, whether that’s climbing a traditional, vertical ladder – or as we like to call it – ‘zig-zagging’ their way to a new role. Growth at Pfizer isn’t linear, success isn’t limited and advancement opportunities are abundant.
U.S. and Puerto Rico – Information required by Federal/State/Local Regulations and Other Pfizer Resources
Pfizer People Experience Policies
- Affirmative Action Policy
- Americans with Disabilities Act Accommodation Policy
- Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Prevention Policy Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Guidance on Religious Accommodation in the Workplace
- Pay Transparency Policy Statement
- Pregnancy, Childbirth & Lactation Accommodation Guidance and Procedure
Federal Government Posters
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster
- Employee Rights under the FMLA
- Know your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Right to Work
Additional Information (By State)