You are here
Pfizer Supports Policies That Treat & Prevent Illness & disability | Pfizer Policy
Pfizer has been involved with many high-level policy issues such as US healthcare reform, human rights and Medicare for decades. We support industry and government policies that aid, treat and prevent the spread of disease around the world.
Pfizer supports policies that advance medical innovation and access to medicines which cure, treat and prevent illness and disability.
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Corporate Responsibility
- Direct to Consumer Communication, U.S.
- Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance
- Evolving Payment Models
- Free Trade Agreements
- Healthcare Reform, U.S.
- Human Rights
- Intellectual Property
- Medicare Part D Stable and Effective
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Patent Filing and Enforcement
- Patient Engagement and Involvement in Research and Development
- Patient Out of Pocket Costs, U.S.
- Personalized Medicine
- Preapproval Access to Investigational Drugs
- Role of Pharmaceuticals in U.S. Health Care Spending
- Substandard Medicines