EHS Policy Statement
Pfizer’s purpose is to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives. In support of this, we are committed to high standards of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) performance. Our success will be judged in achieving the following objectives from our Company’s EHS Policy:
- Ensure compliance with all applicable EHS laws in all countries in which the Company operates.
- Manage EHS risk and performance effectively; actively seeking and acting upon meaningful opportunities to reduce risk and improve our EHS performance.
- Reduce the EHS impact of our products throughout their lifecycle.
- Support programs to achieve Pfizer’s environmental sustainability public goals.
- Select suppliers and business partners with consideration of their ability to run safe and environmentally responsible operations.
- Educate, train and motivate Pfizer colleagues to work in a safe, environmentally responsible manner.
- Foster openness and dialog on EHS matters with our stakeholders, both internal and external; communicating risk, performance and progress.
Pfizer’s EHS Policy is implemented through a comprehensive EHS Management System, overseen by governance arrangements that involve all levels of the Company. Our performance is monitored and regularly reviewed to ensure our standards of conduct meet our high expectations, and that the Policy continues to be of value to our business and its stakeholders.