QuickTab: Pediatric Trials
Pediatric research is challenging, takes longer to recruit subjects, and costs more per subject than adult trials. Pfizer is working to optimize the pediatric research process and deployment of its expertise and resources, including growing our pediatric investigator network and transforming the external community more broadly.
Below you can see examples of our current collaborations in the pediatric research process. If you would like more information on how to collaborate with Pfizer, contact our Pediatric Center of Excellence to learn what opportunities may be available.
External Collaboration Partners
- American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Advances in Therapeutics and Technology
- Institute for Advanced Clinical Trials for Children
- Innovative Therapies for Children with Cancer Paediatric Preclinical Proof-of-Concept Platform (ITCC-P4)
- International Neonatal Consortium
- International Children’s Advisory Network (iCAN)
- Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group Drug Development Committee
At Pfizer our mission is “working together for a healthier world”. Critical to that mission is our working with investigators and research participants to conduct the clinical studies needed to understand the safety and efficacy of innovative new medicines. If you or someone you care for are looking for information about Pfizer studies currently recruiting new pediatric patients in your area, you can begin your search below. Thank you for considering participation in a research study.