With chapters around the world, GAA’s mission is to advance Pfizer’s business as one global Asian Community that inspires and uplifts each member. We hope to accomplish this mission by leveraging our unique and diverse culture and network, driving professional growth, and paying it forward by volunteering our services to both internal and external communities. We provide leadership development and mentorship programs to help colleagues’ growth at every level of the organization.
GAA’s Executive sponsor is Angela Hwang.
In Our Own Words
A Few Words About GAA
“Global Asian Alliance has set the standard in many CRG areas through colleague development programs, allyship building, and community advocacy. Their influence has helped set up many colleagues for success. Their pay-it-forward culture will benefit generations of Pfizer colleagues to come while lifting up many underserved Asian communities around the world.”
– Ramcess Jean-Louis, Global Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Officer
- Lunar New Year, Dates vary
- Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Heritage Month, May
- Mid-Autumn Festival, Near the autumn equinox, Dates vary
- Diwali, Between mid-October and mid-November, Dates vary