Press Release Archive
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to access a live video webcast of a presentation and conference call with investment analysts at 10 a.m. EDT on Friday, April 9, 2021.
- Analysis of 927 confirmed symptomatic cases of COVID-19 demonstrates BNT162b2 is highly effective with 91.3% vaccine efficacy observed against COVID-19, measured seven days through up to six months after the second dose
- Vaccine was 100% effective in preventing seve
- In participants aged 12-15 years old, BNT162b2 demonstrated 100% efficacy and robust antibody responses, exceeding those reported in trial of vaccinated 16-25 year old participants in an earlier analysis, and was well tolerated
- The companies plan to submit these d
- New stability data show vaccine can be stored at -25°C to -15°C for a total of two weeks and support decentralized distribution plans for vaccination at general practitioners’ offices
- Label update offers greater flexibility for distributing, storing and administering the vaccine within the European Union
NEW YORK & INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) and Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE:LLY) today announced the outcome of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Joint Arthritis Advisory Committee and Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee on tanezumab.
New York, March 24, 2021 — Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced the publication of complete results from the JADE COMPARE study of investigational oral, once-daily, Janus kinase 1 (JAK1) inhibitor, abrocitinib in The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM). The study evaluated the safety and efficacy of two doses of abrocitinib, 100mg and 200mg, versus placebo in adults with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis who were on background topical therapy.
First large-scale comparative effectiveness analysis of a CDK 4/6 inhibitor plus letrozole evaluating progression-free and overall survival versus letrozole alone
- 78.4% of women who continued on relugolix combination therapy remained responders (menstrual blood loss < 80 mL) through Week 76 compared with 15.1% of women who discontinued treatment at Week 52 (p < 0.0001)
- 69.8% of women who continued relugolix combination therapy remained responders through Week 104
- 88.3% of women who discontinued treatment relapsed with heavy menstrual bleeding, on average 5.9 weeks after discontinuation
- Myovant to host conference call and
- In-vitro studies conducted to date show that the clinical candidate PF-07321332 is a potent protease inhibitor with potent anti-viral activity against SARS-CoV-2
- This is the first orally administered coronavirus-specific investigational p
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to view and listen to a webcast of a conference call with investment analysts at 10 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 4, 2021.
- Dramatically lower COVID-19 disease incidence rates observed in individuals fully vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, based on real-world data gathered by the Israel Ministry of Health
- Data suggest Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine prevents asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2
- The Phase 2 study will include both adult and pediatric subjects with an aim to support acceleration of the vaccine candidate’s pediatric program
- VLA15 will be tested at two different schedules (Month 0-2-6 or Month 0-6) receiving the selected dose of 180µg
- VLA15 is the only Lyme disease vaccine candidate in active clinical development
Saint-Herblain (France) and New York, NY, March 8, 2021 – Valneva SE (“Valneva”), a s
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a discussion with Frank D’Amelio, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Global Supply, at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 1:15 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Approval is based on CROWN trial, which showed a 72% reduction in risk of progression or death for treatment with LORBRENA vs. XALKORI®
If approved, the vaccine would help protect adults against 20 serotypes responsible for the majority of invasive pneumococcal disease and pneumonia
– If approved, somatrogon will serve as a once-weekly treatment option –
- The evaluation is part of the Phase 1/2/3 trial and will study a third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, at 30 µg that will be given to Phase 1 participants to evaluate the safety and tolerability of a booster vaccine
- Discussions with regulato
Tick-borne encephalitis (TBE) is a viral infection, endemic to parts of Europe and Asia
If approved, the vaccine may help reduce the risk of TBE for people traveling to endemic areas, potentially including military personnel serving in these locations
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a discussion with Angela Hwang, Group President, Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals Group, at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference on Monday, March 1, 2021 at 3:20 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Note: These press releases were issued in the United States and are intended as reference information for U.S. investors and journalists. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and Pfizer assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.