Press Release Archive
-Filings based on robust abrocitinib clinical trial data demonstrating significant symptom improvement versus placebo as well as a consistent safety profile-
NEU-ISENBURG, Germany & FRANKFURT, Germany & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The German Breast Group (GBG) and Pfizer Inc.
– Results demonstrated improved treatment burden with once-weekly injection –
NEW YORK & BRISBANE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGMO), a genomic medicines company, today announced that the first participant has been dosed in the Phase 3 AFFINE study of giroctocogene fitelparvovec (SB-525), an investigational gene therapy for hemophilia A patients.
- Rolling review accepted by the EMA based on available preclinical and clinical data for BNT162b2 to date
- BioNTech and Pfizer will continue regular and open dialogue with the EMA providing results from their ongoing Phase 3 study
NEW YORK and MAINZ, GERMANY, October 6, 2020 — Pfizer Inc.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced that its investigational gene therapy candidate (PF-06939926) being developed to treat Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) received Fast Track designation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc.
Board of Directors approves quarterly cash dividend of $0.38 per share
If approved, XALKORI would be the first biomarker-driven therapy for Pediatric ALK-positive Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to view and listen to a webcast of a conference call with investment analysts at 10 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, October 27, 2020.
Full data from the Phase 3 CROWN study in lung cancer will be presented during the Presidential Symposium
Rockland, MA and New York, US, September 18, 2020 – EMD Serono, the biopharmaceutical business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany in the US and Canada, and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced the publication of detailed results from the Phase III JAVELIN Bladder 100 study online ahead of print in The New England Journal of Medicine.
- Company has 89 pipeline projects spread across 6 targeted therapeutic areas with 4 programs in registration and 23 in Phase 3
- 27 key programs highlighted, including assets that could potentially contribute revenu
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a discussion with Albert Bourla, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, at the J.P. Morgan 11th Annual U.S. All Stars Conference on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. EDT.
- Immunization of non-human primates (rhesus macaques) with BNT162b2, a nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) candidate that expresses the SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein, resulted in strong anti-viral effects against an infectious SARS-CoV-2 challenge
Note: These press releases were issued in the United States and are intended as reference information for U.S. investors and journalists. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and Pfizer assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.