Press Release Archive
Doses expected to be delivered by April 2022
- Committee reviewed clinical data showing a favorable safety profile and high vaccine efficacy of 90.7% in children 5 to <12 yea
- First results from any randomized, controlled COVID-19 vaccine booster trial demonstrate a relative vaccine efficacy of 95.6% against dis
- One dose of PREVNAR 20 is recommended by ACIP for adults ages 65 and older and adults ages 19 to 64 with certain risk conditions
- New PREVNAR 20 one-dose guidance helps simplify long-standing adult pneumococcal recommendations
BASEL, Switzerland and NEW YORK, October 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myovant Sciences (NYSE: MYOV) and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced the presentation of new data from clinical studies of its once-daily relugolix combination therapy (relugolix 40 mg plus estradiol 1.0 mg and norethindrone acetate 0.5 mg) in premenopausal women with uterine fibroids and in women with endometriosis pain (an investigational use). The data are being presented in oral sessions during the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) 2021 Congress.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc.
Saint-Herblain (France) and New York (United States), September 28, 2021 – Valneva SE (Nasdaq: VALN; Euronext Paris: VLA), a specialty vaccine company, and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE), today announced further positive Phase 2 results, including booster response, for Lyme disease vaccine candidate VLA15.
Formal submission to request Emergency Use Authorization to follow in the coming weeks
- Influenza results in approximately 5 million cases of severe illness and 290,000 to up to 650,000 deaths worldwide every year,1 with current seasonal vaccines preventing 40% to 60% of the disease in the best-matched seasons 2
- mRNA-based vaccin
- EPIC-PEP (Evaluation of Protease Inhibition for COVID-19 in Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) is the third study launched in this global clinical research program.
- New study
NEW YORK, NY and MIAMI, FL September 24, 2021 - Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and OPKO Health Inc. (NASDAQ: OPK) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has extended the review period for the Biologics License Application (BLA) for somatrogon, a once-weekly long-acting recombinant human growth hormone, for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency (GHD) in pediatric patients.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to view and listen to a webcast of a conference call with investment analysts at 10 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
Board of Directors approves quarterly cash dividend of $0.39 per share
- Expanded agreement brings the total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses to be supplied to the U.S.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a discussion with Albert Bourla, Chairman and CEO, at the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference on Monday, September 27, 2021 at 12:10 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
- Results are the first from a pivotal trial of any COVID-19 vaccine in children under 12 years of age
- In participants 5 to 11 years of age, the vaccine was safe,
- Committee reviewed clinical data showing a booster dose of COMIRNATY® elicits high neutralization titers against SARS-CoV-2 and all currently tested variants
Note: These press releases were issued in the United States and are intended as reference information for U.S. investors and journalists. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and Pfizer assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.