You are here
Target Sciences (TS) supports Pfizer R&D in diagnostics development as well as target discovery and validation of first in class targets with compelling human-based confidence in rationale. TS is a genomics partner line with expertise in Human Genetics, Functional Genomics, Computational Biology, and Diagnostics.
We are interested in establishing alliances to develop and access:
- Highly characterized patient cohorts, including extreme phenotypes, for genetic studies in diseases of interest to Pfizer
- Population-based Biobanks and high-quality, longitudinal genotype - phenotype data sets
- Human Genetics and Computational Biology, e.g., sequencing omics profiling and analytics
- Functional Genomics technologies, e.g., precision gene editing
- Breakthrough diagnostic technologies, including blood-based diagnostics in oncology and near-patient diagnostics testing